Maybe you’ve lived in France for a while and have decided to reduce your consumption of meat, for ethical or financial reasons; maybe you’re a committed vegan, contemplating a new life in the sun but wondering whether you will survive in the land of frogs’ legs and foie gras; maybe you’re somewhere in between.
This website is for you ~ all your questions answered: where to shop, what to buy, what the labels say, plus a vegan vocabulary to help you manage vegan life in France. I’m constantly researching new products and trying to track down elusive ingredients, so check out the latest news, relax and enjoy your French vegan life!
Recent popular posts
New information is added to the website every week in the What’s New blog-post section. Some recent subjects have included:
- Wild animals are still exploited in French travelling circuses
- Tea lovers are your French teabags vegan?
- What to do when you find a lost or abandoned dog or cat
- Where can you buy vegan wine in France?
- What you need to know about cruelty in traditional French cuisine